Senior Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst - Dynamics AX
|Date Posted:||19th January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Ruby Zhang|
|Telephone:||+65 6622 5599|
|Salary:||$28000 - $38000 per month + negotiable|
My client, an extremely successful fashion Company has a vacancy for a Dynamics AX Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst to join their IT team due to their business expansion! This is a great chance for a person to work with a professional team of skilled AX professionals, working on the new ERP implementation across Asia. They will have plan to upgrade the AX system to Dynamics 365 in the near future.
- Work closely with local and regional team for the ERP Dynamics AX 2012 system implementation and enhancement.
- Implement the documented business processes in Microsoft Dynamic AX using MorphX, X++
- Manage both vendor and relevant divisions' resources planning to meet the project schedule with quality.
- Responsible for programme development and maintenance, and report writing.
- Provide operation training and technical support to end users the whole group
- Higher Diploma or Degree level in Computer Science or related subjects
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX application development (MorphX, X++) experience
- Experience in implementing, configuring or supporting major ERP systems
- Has knowledge in .NET/ C#/ C++/Web programming will be a plus.
- Good presentation, writing and oral skills in Chinese & English
- People with more experience will consider as System Analyst.
Don't miss out on this opportunity! If you are interested in this position with the right qualifications, APPLY NOW! Please send your resume to r.zhang @ nigelfrank.com with a relevant Subject line.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: