Domain Architect - Helsinki
Our Client is a Finnish energy company selling CO2-friendly energy to multiple different industries. They are the dominant market leader in the Nordics and are currently experiencing a very exciting time as business is booming!
Due to rapid growth, they are now looking for a talented Domain Architect to join their highly skilled team and help them not only grow but reach their goals to be CO2 neutral.
Role & Responsibilities:
You would join the company as a Domain Architect. In this role, your main responsibility will be ensuring that the company's business strategy and any relevant trends are understood, rationalised, and expressed in the processes, systems, and technologies used by the specific business domain
Daily tasks and other areas of responsibilities include:
* Taking responsibility for the architecture design process in understanding and describing key business needs and processes, the current architecture state, the desired future state, and the gaps between these.
* Designing and proposing business, information, application, and technology architectures that satisfy the needs of various stakeholders, align with enterprise architecture vision, goals, and principles, and produce business value.
* Planning IT technology landscape, road map, and life-cycle for aligning the existing and new technologies with the current and future business needs and requirements.
* Supporting and guiding development projects, and solution architecture work in those projects, so that planned solutions are successfully implemented over component, system, and technology boundaries.
* Collaborating with both business and IT stakeholders, gaining an understanding of their needs, and helping them in finding alignment between business needs and IT solutions so that the solutions meet the current and future demands and interests of these stakeholders.
* Hands-on modeling and describing the e.g., business requirements, use cases, processes, information models and data architectures, application integration diagrams, and other various architecture artifacts so that different stakeholders can find a common understanding of the issue and solution at hand.
* Analysing technology, industry, and market trends, and determining their potential impact on the business domain.
* Identifying gaps between the current state and desired future state of your responsibility business domains and developing a road map and migration plan to support the desired future state.
* Cooperating and supporting development projects and other architects with their change needs related to your responsibility domains e.g., in finding out and selecting the right solutions for their problems.
Skills & Qualifications
You are a self-driven, experienced, and enthusiastic person with:
* Genuine interest in, and strong understanding of enterprise and IT architecture and related methodologies, patterns, frameworks, and principles.
* Will to take responsibility and well-organized, self-motivated, and systematic way of working.
* Hands-on working attitude and will to proactively take things forward on your responsibility areas.
* Solution-oriented mind-set with effective communication and collaboration skills.
* Good leadership skills.
* Good understanding of modern software engineering practices.
* Wide understanding of IT technologies and enthusiasm to always learn more. This could include e.g., -IoT technologies and IT/OT convergence in general, cloud technologies, software engineering technologies like microservices, enterprise integration and API management solutions, data management technologies, and AI and ML solutions.
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
What can they offer YOU?
* Low hierarchy & flat structure - management is easily accessible. This consequently means you can have a big say in how things are done and have the opportunity to influence!
* You are the go-to person for the GCP operations within this company!
* Positive company vision - renewable energy sector, environmentally friendly approach
* They think that technology/digitalisation is key to their growth
* This company has the 10th biggest revenue in Finland so financially strong but has the atmosphere of a small, flexible company without bureaucracy!
* Salary upto 6000€ per month + bonus + benefits!
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
If this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway! Just send me an email anyway and highlight what interests you.