Technical Architect - $150,000 - Hybrid - AUSTIN,TX - Permanent - D365 F&O
* Support day-to-day business operations in AX system, including occasional after hours support when needed
* Manage ERP environments and code promotion events
* Installation and maintenance of ISV's
* Configure AX system to support business needs and processes.
* Configure new modules in AX to support business needs.
* Configure new companies in AX as business grows.
* Train business users on new modules in AX.
* Knows when to use existing AX functionality and when to customize.
* Work with PM and IT staff on new business implementation plans
* Assists the System Administrator and External Vendors with the installation, configuration, performance monitoring, improvements, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSIS/SSRS).
* Works independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the IT Team.
* Provide assistance to project lead in analysis, design, development, and support of AX system.
Key Characteristics, Competencies and Skills:
* BA/BS Bachelors Degree: Business/ technology related, or combination of equivalent work experience
* 3-5+ years working experience in supporting and configuring AX 2012 R3.
* Deep functional knowledge with AX functional modules.
* Experience creating new companies in AX 2012 R3
* Experience in AX 2012 implementation.
* Experience managing AX 2012 environments, models, model stores etc.
* Experience with AX 2012 batch jobs
* Experience with AX 2012 database maintenance (preventive and reactive)
* Experience creating and maintaining SSRS reports.
* Experience installing and configuring AX and related components.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Ability to work independently, resolve conflicts, and prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet objectives.