Data Analytics Recruitment Consultant - Newcastle
Based in the heart of Newcastle City Centre, Nigel Frank International, the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment and founding brand of the Frank Recruitment group, is seeking hungry and motivated trainee/entry level recruitment consultants to join the business at a time of continued company growth and success.
Opportunities are available across various technology-focused teams, including specifically our Analytics/Business Intelligence team, who fill jobs for people working in the latest technologies in Advanced Analytics that drive business change and improvement.
Your main responsibilities will be to not only resource candidates for warm positions but help bring on new clients to build your reputation in the market.
You'll find your candidates using a range of tools including job boards, our own Database, Advertising, LinkedIn/other social media and IT Industry events that we sponsor/attend.
You'll win business through lead generation and canvassing of clients through email, calling (cold and warm calls), as well as through our exceptional client management team who work with a huge number of enterprise-level companies.
What do we want from you?
- Sales background/experience (Direct sales, Outbound Contact Centres and the like are preferred - even better if you have a background in recruitment)
- The ability to work outside of 9-5 when needed (our candidates are often at work during the day and you won't always be able to speak to them during working hours).
- Genuine drive, motivation and determination to succeed. This is key, as you'll have good days and bad days, like all sales roles.
- An outgoing personality and analytical mind.
- Graduate background is preferred, but by no means essential
In return we'll give you:
- A competitive base salary in addition to truly unlimited On-Target-Earnings
- Unrivalled, industry-leading training and support throughout your career (we have designed in-house training from Trainee right up to Business Manager and counting!)
- The client-base and prestige offered by working for a genuine industry leader
- Unlimited support and guidance throughout your career
- Famous social events and sales days
- Amazing holiday incentives (trips to Miami, New York, Ibiza, Jamaica, Iceland and Sardinia to name a few!)
- Opportunities for successful consultants to relocate abroad. We now have offices in London, Berlin, Melbourne, Singapore, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tampa and Philadelphia (with more across the world to follow, watch this space).
- The chance to give back to some great local schemes and charities through our CSR Initiatives.
The rewards are sweet, but make no mistake the work is hard. You'll have to come in to work prepared to work your socks off but you can expect to earn anywhere between £25,000-£45,000 in your first year alone when including base salary and commission, not bad for a trainee role!
To discuss this role and what Nigel Frank can offer you, contact Jay Dixon on 0191 255 1427 or email@example.com and we can set up an informal chat.