SENIOR ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT / HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE / $125K-$135K SALARY / PERMANENT (DIRECT HIRE)
As the Senior Enterprise Architect your primary functions will center on developing and maintaining enterprise architecture artifacts and models. Your efforts will guide decision-makers to make more informed, effective, and impactful business and technology investment decisions through strategies, roadmaps and standards for domains and products across the organization
Role & Responsibilities
* Understanding the long-term ("big picture strategist") and short-term ("small picture tactician") perspectives of situations
* Building and maintaining relationships with organizational stakeholders by leveraging consultative methods
* Providing actionable recommendations about investment decisions, using technology to make that change happen
* Leading and facilitating discussions about the risks and implications of product decisions across the enterprise
* Translating business architecture and processes into technological decisions to support Product Management teams
* Developing transition architecture to guide migration between as-is and to-be architectures
* Creating roadmaps and strategies for long-term planning
* Leading discussions with vendors, value added resellers (VARs), and other 3rd parties
Skills & Qualifications
CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANCHORAGE, ALASKA OR GLENDALE, ARIZONA
* Cloud Experience, Azure Cloud strongly preferred
* Significant experience with Microsoft applications including SQL, Microsoft Excel (charting, graphing, pivot tables), Microsoft Visio (process flow diagrams), Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Share Point
* Progressive experience working closely with Information Management or related fields
* Skilled at modifying and improving certified EA frameworks to meet organizational needs
* Familiarity with Agile process development and Product Management methodologies
* $125K - $135K Annual Salary
* Hybrid Work Schedule
* Standard Benefits Package
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (214) 736-7353.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Developer/Consultant/Architect Jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Developer/Consultant/Architect candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Developer/Consultant/Architect market and some of the opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs that are available I can be contacted on (214) 736-7353. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Developer/Consultant/Architect opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Find your dream role with Nigel Frank, the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Search 1000s of Dynamics, Azure, and other Microsoft jobs now.