Job Title: Microsoft Information Security Systems Engineer
Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
Salary: $140,000-160,000 + bonus
Location: NY,NY or Stamford, CT
Travel: Hybrid schedule, 2-3 days in office per week
Overview: Our client is a leading provider of strategic advice and shareholder services to corporate clients across the globe. They provide services relating to corporate governance, shareholder activism, mergers and acquisitions, capital market intelligence, and more. They are recognized for their unmatched ability to provide the information, technology, and resources companies need to engage effectively with shareholders and maximize support for their new business initiatives.
Summary: The Microsoft Information Security Systems Engineer will manage their entire security posture. It is important this candidate be an EXPERT when it comes to working with the Microsoft suite of security products; Defender, 365, InTune, Teams, etc. Knowledge of Azure Cloud is a must. The ideal candidate will have a strong infrastructure, networking (Meraki) and administrative background, with advanced level knowledge of security related processes, policies, and procedures. The Security Systems Engineer will lead the development and implementation of information security programs, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, IT systems, and company/customer assets from both internal and external threats.
Individuals with prior experience working in technical/security related roles would be well-suited for this position. We are looking for someone who can design proper set-ups, find gaps, and patch them to perfection. From a functional perspective, the Microsoft Information Security Systems Engineer will manager the set up of programs within security, have knowledge of ISO certification processes, and take the lead to think beyond the technical side of these operations.
* Develop, implement, and monitor a comprehensive enterprise information security program that aligns with strategic plan and best-in-class compliance and industry requirements.
* Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action
* Define and facilitate the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address findings with appropriate compliance business partners
* Coordinate the development of implementation of incident response plans and procedures to ensure business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event; provides direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas
* Develop, implement and enhance an up-to-date information security management frameworks
* Create, implement and manage confidentiality, data safeguarding and data retention policies and procedures
* Provide regular reporting on the current status of the security program to relevant stakeholders as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program. Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security
* Relevant Professional certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CRISC
* EXPERT knowledge of Microsoft 365 Products
* EXPERT knowledge of Meraki for networking
* Minimum 7-10 years in a Information Security or similar role.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR and NIST
* Knowledge of Risk Management Processes (methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
* Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
* Opportunity to expand security team
* Growth potential
* Paid Holidays
* PTO & Vacation
Please email email@example.com for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.