Power Platform Architect
Location: London (hybrid)
Salary: £100,000 - £130,000
Nigel Frank are partnered with a leading global technology consultancy that specialise in empowering business with innovative solutions. They have brought together experienced professionals that excel in cutting-edge technologies, driving digital transformations for their expanding client base.
Our client are seeking a highly experienced Power Platform Architect to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Bots, along with proficiency in Model Driven Apps and Canvas Apps. As a Power Platform Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing robust solutions using Microsoft's Power Platform to meet their clients business requirements.
* Designing, developing and implementing Power Platform solutions to meet clients requirements.
* Gathering business requirements through working closely with stakeholders.
* The architecture of scalable and maintainable solutions using Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Bots.
* Creating workflows and automation processes using standard and premium connectors.
* Leading and mentoring junior team members in Power Platform development best practices.
* Providing technical guidance and support throughout project lifecycles.
* Staying updated with the latest advancements in Microsoft Power Platform and Azure ecosystem.
* Proven experience working with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Bots.
* Strong expertise in both Model Driven Apps and Canvas Apps development.
* Proficiency in utilizing standard and premium connectors within the Power Platform.
* Extensive experience working within the Azure ecosystem for at least 7 years.
* Relevant certifications such as the Power Platform App Maker Associate or Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org, interviews are taking place so do NOT miss out.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/