I'm looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join a small and rapidly scaling company who have created a cutting-edge Master Data Management platform to revolutionize the industry!
With recognition from Microsoft, they're leading the way in providing a powerful yet incredibly accessible and intuitive solution, to help companies realise the full value in their data estate.
I'm looking for someone who has experience working in a Pre-Sales / Solution Architect / Technical Architect or similar role in a SaaS or data-driven product environment, who is passionate about helping customers to solve their problems.
You'll work closely with the sales team during the sales process, scoping out projects by attending discovery meetings, leading demo's and workshops, preparing POCs, and ultimately ensuring customers are able to get maximum value from the product.
You will be someone who loves to learn and is excited by the prospect of becoming a true expert in the product, articulating its value to customers, and make a tangible contribution to this company's continued growth!
With a remote-first policy, you can be based anywhere in the UK to apply for this role.
* Experience in a Pre-Sales Architect or similar role
* Experience in a SaaS, MDM, or data-driven environment
* Experience working with enterprise solutions
* Experience preparing proof of concepts
* Experience with Azure and knowledge of Microsoft technologies would be ideal
* Very strong communication and relationship building skills
* Salary up to £120,000
* Competitive commission structure
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Private healthcare, including a healthcare cash plan
* Home office budget
* Pension scheme
* Investment in your professional development, with 5 paid training days a year
* Flexible working with a remote-first policy
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.