Data Analytics Project Manager - Lichfield/Remote - £50-55k + Bonus!
Please note - this role requires you to be based in the UK with the unrestricted right to work in the UK. This organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A really interesting Analytics Consultancy based in the West Midlands are looking for a Project Manager to join their delivery team. This organisation is focused on utilising Azure Analytics, Power BI and Data Science to deliver groundbreaking projects for public sector clients. They offer the opportunity to gain exposure to the very latest technology, work on a variety of challenging technical projects, and be hands-on with clients. Every project these guys are involved with delivering has a clear, significant and meaningful impact on the organisation they are working with.
This role offers the opportunity to work closely with Consultants and clients to ensure delivery on significant projects utilising the latest analytics technology. You will be managing several projects across multiple clients in a fast-paced environment. Your role will be varied and you should expect to hit the ground running.
Day-to-day your role will include:
* Managing project delivery, providing internal and external updates where required.
* Developing meaningful and effective working relationships with clients to ensure delivery within agreed timescales.
* Supporting consultants with necessary process improvements and procedural sign-off.
* Establishing and managing a clear project pathway to ensure optimal delivery of projects.
* Working closely with consultants to ensure your are aligned to required delivery outcome.
* Upgrade and manage project RAID logs.
* End-to-end management of the delivery process across multiple workstreams.
* Tracking and reporting on resource usage and mapping out future resource requirements.
* Ensuring that there is a smooth transition throughout the different project phases and teams involved.
* Making sure that project work streams are delivered in accordance with project activity plans, agreed timescales, resource usage and commercials.
* Ensure successful delivery of all necessary project documentation for each technical phase and that work is completed to a high standard.
* Effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced Project Manager who has led projects focused on utilising Data Analytics technologies including MS Azure, Power BI, Power Apps or Data Science technologies. You should have strong communication skills and be capable of managing multiple projects with multiple clients at the same time. You should have a hardworking attitude and be someone who is always striving to improve process.
This is a unique opportunity with a well-respected organisation and can provide significant development and progression opportunity. The role also offers a competitive base salary of £50-55,000 per year, plus bonus and package. You will predominantly work remotely but will be expected to travel to the Lichfield area once per week.
If this sounds like the right role for you then apply today! Interviews are taking place during the week commencing 20th November so don't delay! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.