Senior .NET Developer - desktop & web
|Date Posted:||12th July 2018|
|Location:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Maritz|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)191 338 7499|
|Salary:||ZAR50000 - ZAR60000 per annum|
Senior Software Developer (.NET)
Your day will consist of:
- Working in a dynamic team, following Agile development methodologies.
- Contributing to the architecture, design, development, maintenance and integration of Web and Desktop applications using C#.NET, WPF, WCF, SQL, Angular, .netCORE.
- Follow best software practices.
- Exercicing version control discipline to maitain source code.
Perks and benefits of joining our team:
- We offer medical aid
- We have a provident fund
- We offer a death and disability benefit
- Catered breakfast on a daily basis
- Free snack and cold drinks in the office
- Free onsite gym membership
- Low staff turnover
- Some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet at work
- International project exposure
If you consider yourself a team player and have the following experience, get in touch:
- IT-related degree or diploma
- 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture and application design
- Experience in WPF and the MVVM design pattern
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0, EF Core 2.0, ASP.NET MVC with Razor and Angular/Typescript.
- SQL & relational database programming skills
- Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
- Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript and exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
- Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit
A limited amount of applications are being accepted for this role, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd July 2018 to be considered.
We aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the volume of applications we receive this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard feedback by July 30th 2018.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: