SSIS Specialist / Integration Lead
|Date Posted:||13th February 2018|
|Contact Name:||Viktorija Verpetinskaite|
Seeking a technical specialist within databasing my clients are European leaders in their field and work with projects on a worldwide scale. They have a fantastic developmental culture where employees are given a lot of freedom to be creative with their work, a very open minded culture where they constantly seek the best practice and allow their workers the freedom to find this. With a yearly bonus and a family orientated outlook it is a great place to build a career.
The opportunity will arrise to take ownership of upgrades - to select the direction of the solution but also to lead junior developers.
In this fantastic role as SSIS lead you will hold overall responsibility for SSIS. As a key member of the team you will plan, develop and manage Integration solutions. The role is partly a tech lead and advisory position however in addition to SSIS, package development, database administration and datawarehouse development may occur.
- Several years SSIS experience is required
- Deep experience within T-SQL is desirable.
- Development within SSRS/SSAS is also an advantage.
- Fluency in Danish and English is preffered.
Our clients proposal:
- Professional development and a close knit social environment
- Ongoing personal development and career opportunities within the company
- An attractive salary package with a bonus.
- Access to a varied benefits package.
Let's get in touch: Viktorija Verpetinskaite - firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 89 88 82 62
MS BI/Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse/ SSIS/ SSAS/ SSRS/ T-SQL / MS SQL Server / SQL Server / ETL / OLAP / Analyst / Copenhagen / Denmark
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: