Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations All Levels Functional Consultant - Supply Chain/Retail/AWH/Manufacturing - Australia Wide - Up to $185,000 plus Super and Benefits
About the company: Nigel Frank in collaboration with our client who is a Microsoft Gold Partner Organization is currently leading the market in Microsoft Projects and Implementations. Due to this organization's incredible project pipeline, they're looking to hire multiple Operations Functional-consultants at all levels to join their team ASAP.
My client has a fantastic reputation in the market for its strong company culture and values.
In this role, you will get the chance to be involved in a variety of different-sized project implementations. Including Greenfield and Migration Upgrades. You will be responsible to work with D365F&O customers in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining implementations.
What you will be doing:
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations - working primarily on a range of different projects from different industries, such as Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
* Working alongside functional counterparts to participate in design/architecture sessions with clients.
* Analyzing, scoping & delivering integrated scalable ERP solutions based on D365F&O
* Gather business requirements, liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders, technical resources, and architects to implement solutions
* Facilitate scoping and training workshops for business users
* Provide estimates, resource planning, key timelines, designs, and testing methodology
* Design and implement system interfaces
* Work with stakeholders and SME's to define functional business requirements for complex integration and business requirements
* Keeping up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 releases
What you need to bring:
* Previous experience with Dynamics 365F&O Solutions such as Supply Chain, Retail, Advanced Warehousing, and Manufacturing (ERP).
* Prior experience in a customer-facing role.
* Strong Diagnostics and problem-solving skills
* Understanding how businesses work and having extensive knowledge that can highlight this with previous industry experience.
* Can provide informative, business-ready training for clients.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Career Progression
* Free Microsoft certifications
* Market-leading D365F&O projects
* Bonus opportunities
* Fully Remote work available within Australia
* Above market value salary packages
*Succesful candidates must have Full Working Rights in Australia*
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible, with the opportunity for an immediate start.