My client, a famous brand with internal 60+ IT people, they are looking for a Project Manager / Assistant Manager to join their HQ Retail Solutions IT team. This is a fantastic chance to work with people from different nationality / culture with opportunities for career development.
* Oversee full project life cycle, including collect user's requirements, analyse business processes, solution design, project implementation, UAT and related reporting.
* Manage Store systems like POS, CRM etc., ensure smooth project delivery, completed timely and within budget.
* Work close with other departments / vendors / internal IT team, monitor the project closely.
* Establish project plan, schedule and resources plan clearly and professionally
The ideal candidate is:
* Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
* Good knowledge of POS system in a large project scale.
* Hands-on experience in store applications in retail industry.
* Solid skills of project management, incident and problem management.
* Self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
* Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Frank Recruitment Group. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +852 3018 0380.