Cyber Security Engineer
Fixed-Term-Contract: 12 months
Do you have a strong background in Cyber Security and a desire to work in a dynamic and innovative environment? If so, Nigel Frank are partnered with leading London-based organisation who require a Cyber Security Engineer on a fixed-term contract basis for 12 months.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring that our client's digital infrastructure is secure and their valuable data assets are protected. You will leading the implementation and maintenance of cyber security measures, risk assessments and the mitigation of potential vulnerabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Monitoring their platforms for threats and attacks, leading investigations into incidents.
* Implementing cyber security measures according to industry standards and best practices, such as ISO27001.
* Managing identity and access management systems, preventing wrong access to our clients systems and data to ensure only authorized individuals have access to our systems and data.
* Delivering mobile device management solutions to safeguard devices used within their organisation.
* Implementing and monitoring appropriate controls and protocols to enhance cloud security.
* Working closely with cross-functional teams to assess security risks.
Requirements for the role:
* Demonstrable experience as a Cyber Security Engineer or a similar position
* Working knowledge of cyber security principles, standards, and frameworks, including ISO27001.
* Strong experience with identity and access management systems.
* Exposure to mobile device management (MDM) solutions.
* Industry recognised certifications are highly desirable.
This is a salaried role paying up to £56,000, and requires travel to their London office at least once a week.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org, interviews are taking place so do NOT miss out.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/