Internal IT Business Partner - Kolding
40.000 - 60.000 DKK + pension & benefits
I'm working with an international producer and supplier to the construction industry who's recently implemented D.365 FO across their UK and Nordic divisions, and needs an IT Business Partner to join the team who will be responsible for the solution within the Danish division.
Their solution went live earlier this year, but there's still plenty of work to be done in driving additional development, streamlining business processes and seamlessly integrating external systems.
* Provide operational support for the D.365 FO solution
* Support data initiatives through Power BI
* Streamline existing and new business processes
* Lead projects within the ERP and surrounding IT solutions
* Work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders for further improvements
The skills they need:
* Experience as a D.365 FO or Dynamics AX Consultant/Analyst/Supporter
* Previous experience on implementations and system operations
* Experience in creating reports through Power BI
* Good business understanding and a customer-focused approach
* Great communications skills in Danish and English
* Motivation to work with the latest Microsoft technologies
This company promotes a diverse work environment and an entrepreneurial culture. Every employee has the opportunity to put forward ideas and influence the decisions taken by the business.
If you can see yourself thriving in a position like this, apply.
To discuss this role further, along with other fantastic opportunities we have available in Dynamics 365 and other areas of IT, email your CV to email@example.com or call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are. For further Dynamics 365 job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03 for a completely confidential phone call.