Microsoft 365 Specialist
This is a chance to work across global offices as a Microsoft 365 Specialist!
Nigel Frank are partnered with a global market leader, with offices all over the world and they're seeking a talented Microsoft 365 Specialist. There is a focus on SharePoint, with migration projects expected upon joining. If you enjoy working in a challenging environment, do well at creating exciting solutions and want to work with others across offices in other countries, this role is for you!
This Microsoft 365 Specialist will be expected to optimise key functional areas including:
* Microsoft Azure and other cloud services
* SharePoint / SharePoint Online solutions
* Microsoft 365 Administration
* AD Group Policies
* Azure Active Directory / Entra ID
The experience needed for this role is as follows:
* Proven experience as a Microsoft 365 Engineer, specialising in SharePoint
* Demonstrable experience planning and executing SharePoint Migrations
* Communication skills to liaise with Senior Management and Stakeholders
* Previous experience working within a global organisation
This is a predominantly remote position, but you'll be expected to travel into their Eindhoven office at least once a week.
APPLY NOW, our client have started interviews so don't miss out.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the world can.