Development Manager/ Texas/ $145K
|Date Posted:||10th August 2018|
|Contact Name:||Felicia Davis|
ERP Manager - Dynamics AX
The client is looking for someone to be their Development Manager who is well versed in developing in X++. Ideally, this person would be a Senior Level Developer/Technical Architect who has experience managing a team of Developers underneath them. This person would also have experience in AX 2012 R2, as that is what the company is running on now. The main responsibilities would be to manage the team that configures, implements, customizes, maintains and upgrades the ERP system.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design/modify/develop/write/implement software programs supporting internal requirements and external customers
- Documents and maintains software functionality include continual improvement
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code for complex solutions
- Study state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques.
- Mentor level I and II associates and review others codes
- Involved in Level II on-call support
- Is considered to be a subject matter expert on technology
- 4+ years Dynamics AX
- 4+ years ERP Development
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification (or similar ERP)
- Solid knowledge of X++, AIF, SSRS
- Multi-site implementations a plus
What To Do Now
- Apply Now!
Contact Felicia at email@example.com or call at 972 546 4861
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: