An illustrious consulting firm in Washington, DC, is looking to hire a Sharepoint developer immediately to contribute to its growing team. A top secret clearance is required. Salary, dependent on experience, will likely be between 140 and 180 thousand. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career ascent.
* Utilize best practices in managing the administration and security of the Power Platform - Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
* Utilize connectors, leverage the AI Builder, design Power BI dashboards, build canvas apps, build Power Apps portals, and leverage Power Automate to create business process flows.
* Experience with designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications within SharePoint.
* The candidate should demonstrate excellent technical skills but also be able to talk with customers on a day-to-day basis.
* Have experience building a farm solution
* Package and deploy solution with PowerShell during Agile Sprint deployment
* Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications.
* Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e. IIS) and process flow.
* Knowledge of database development, including SQL Server 2008/2012.
* Experience in analyzing business requirements; ability to understand and adapt to the organization's goals and objectives.
* Top 3 Skills Required:
* Current certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCP, etc.) preferred
* Working knowledge of either Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall methodologies
* Experience of working in Agile, Lean or Continuous Delivery teams
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter and highly motivated
* Education: Bachelors Degree
* Experience: 3-5 years
* Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
* Clearance Required: Active Top Secret Clearance
* Location: Washington, DC
* Travel: 0%