This is what you will do:
* Design, build and maintain on-prem infrastructure for our data centers and offices around the globe
* Work to deliver reliable, scalable, and highly available solutions and systems.
* Plan capacity together with the team and architects.
* Support other teams and our operators from a network and traffic perspective.
* Create and improve the automation that our environment runs on (we mainly use puppet)
* Be operationally responsible for our infrastructure, including taking part in 3rd line stand-by rotation.
You'd like to work with these technologies:
* Networking (dynamic routing, data center switching, site-to-site VPNs, and security)
* Load balancers (Nginx)
* System monitoring and alerting
* Network infrastructure on a global scale
* Automation engines (Puppet, Ansible)
* Practical experience with the orchestration of a large number of Linux-based servers with tools such as Puppet or Ansible
* Load balancing with Nginx or hardware load balancing appliances
Good to have:
* Knowledge of dynamic routing, especially BGP
* GitOps way of working
You can relate yourself to this:
* Extensive background in Networking
* Experience with load balancing, routing, firewalls, VPNs
* Experience with infrastructure automation (including writing modules or playbooks)
* Experience working with transaction heavy systems
* Enjoy working in a team while having a great sense of ownership
* Interested in open-source systems and open networking
Think code & automation is the right way to evolve infrastructure
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Azure recruitment firm globally, advertising more MS Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Azure professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Azure background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Azure opportunities in the Nordics, I can be contacted on +46 8 502 425 50 where confidentiality is guaranteed