For Permanent and Contract in Maryland
Job title: Controller w/ Dynamics NAV Experience
Job location: Gaithersburg, MD
A manufacturing company is looking for a Controller with Dynamics NAV experience to join their team. This person needs to have previous NAV experience and be able to build reports monthly and annually. This is a new position therefore this person must be able to manage a team of accountants in order to make sure all financial matters are in order. This company is within the food and beverage and manufacturing space. Relevant experience will be a plus but not required.
Role & responsibility:
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at 646-540-7500 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
La Plata, Maryland, United States
Ref: ad1 powerbi CON
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
We are looking for a creative, passionate and motivated individual with at least 2 years experiencing working with and implementing Power BI.
The Client is a Accounting Firm based out of NYC. Maximum compensation is 180k bonus and benefits.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementation and Project Management: Taking ownership and leadership responsibilities in the project planning, design, configuration and maintenance of client implementations across the Power Platform.
-Help Desk and Support: Being able to support existing clients with various questions and issues as they arrive on projects that you did not lead and may not have had a proactive role in implementation
- Proficient understanding of the core components and concepts of Power BI, including but not limited to data modeling, DAX, use of Power Query and Dataflows, as well as front end design of end user reporting experience.
- Familiarity with Dataverse and Power Automate a plus.
- Proficiency in M (Power Query language) a plus.
- The desire to learn, understand and adopt new supporting technologies like Power Automate, Dataverse, and Azure, among the continually growing catalog of products that impact the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Strong communication and listening skills as client facing interactions play a large part of your responsibilities.