Our clients are global leaders in managed services and digital transformation. Operating in 71 countries, they are extremely well-established and possess an impressive history of achievements and delivery. As their organisation continues to grow, they are now seeking a well-seasoned Architect to come on-board and utilise their expertise across Azure and the Microsoft 365 stack to develop dynamic and effective solutions to customers, as well as advise and direct customers on the advantages and capabilities of Microsoft Technologies.
As part of this role, you will be involved in providing leadership at a global level and forming strong relationships with third parties. Given the extensive client list, you will either hold or be willing to gain security clearance and travel to client sites as needed. Furthermore, you will:
* Act as the product owner for the Microsoft Platform (Azure, M365)
* Provide leadership and support to senior client stakeholders regarding high-level investigations into best operations for high-level Microsoft practice
* Work with the wider team, including Azure/M365 architects to ensure platform integration is properly conducted and maintained to expectations and needs
* Take part in pre-issue/post-issue peer reviews, utilising your expertise and up-to-date knowledge to advise on viability of proposed solution or advise alternatives
* Organise the implementation through constant improvement of information systems, data handing, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment
* Ensure correct and sensible use of modelling analysis tools, methods and products in accordance to standards, e.g., TOGAF and BCS ES&A
* Utilise your excellent communication skills and history of client-communication to ensure customers and internal stakeholders are aware of progress and future plans
* Ensure you develop yourself through offered training and collaborative forums to stay up-to-date with emerging Microsoft capabilities to ensure you're offering nothing short of excellence
What kind of skills we're looking for
* Eligibility for SC Clearance
* 5 years of experience across Azure and M365
* Demonstrable architectural understanding of multiple aspects of Azure and M365, examples include:
* Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Operations, Teams, DevOps, Intune, M365, Dynamics CRM, Power Platform, Power Shell etc.
* Proficient knowledge of the advantages and capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud Platform
* Experience producing detailed specifications in regard to expectations and needs
* Willingness to travel throughout the UK as required
* Excellent understanding of Software Development life cycle and the DevOps and Agile methodologies
* Experienced in handling RFC (Request For Change) and CCNs (Change Control Notices)
* Relevant Microsoft Certifications
* Degree level education or equivalent
* Experience contribution to RFPs (Request For Proposal), Frameworks and other proposals
* 25 days' holiday, plus the option to buy more!
* Private medical insurance
* Income protection insurance
* Life assurance
* An included training program to ensure you receive the help you deserve and the opportunity to achieve any relevant qualifications
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 300 5006
[Please note that this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK]
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/