Report Developer - North East
Are you a talented Report Developer looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an expanding company?
My client are an established retail company within the fashion industry. They strive for a great team culture with the customers being at the heart of the business.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the business.
* Building reports and dashboards.
* Delivery of training plans and training materials to improve stakeholder knowledge.
* Triaging and assessing priorities
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Power BI/Tableau - Dashboard and reporting
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, including ELT, data modelling, data marts.
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 3+ years' experience in a reporting role.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise, and articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - up to �60,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays and your birthday)
* Company pension scheme
* Healthcare Benefits
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 3 days a week in the office
* Office Location - Washington, Tyne and Wear
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 2 stages
* Progression Options - Development and training plan.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376)
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.