Data Architect - London - �100,000 DOE
MY client is a global investing firm that focus on Private equity, debts, real assets etc. and invests on behalf of close to a 100 institutional investors. The take on various forms of investment strategies such as Primary and secondary funds, real assets and real estate, infrastructure and such. This is a global firm as mentioned above as is headquartered in London. To mention a few, other offices are in locations such as New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Berlin.
This is an opportunity to work collaboratively with other VP's across the business from different data functions to provide the best end end strategies in data architecture. You would be involved in areas such as data modelling, data warehousing and data integration.
* Design, create and maintain how data is mastered, written up and used across the firms data functions.
* Establish a target- state for the data and build a road map to establish the process on transition from current stage to target.
* Collaborating with leaders from all data functions to establish a clear set of data standards to ensure consistency across the business.
* Create and define data principles to provide great outcomes for the business
* Data profiling and source system analysis to provide transparent insights to all individuals in data functions to drive practical decisions on how data should be integrated and managed for quality
* Supporting various development teams to implement the data models that you create.
Knowledge and experience
* Experience in data modelling
* Experience in designing and creating data warehouses.
* Experience in Integration design and implementation
* Excellent stakeholder management skills to work with different functions across the business
This is a leadership role where you would need to have the knowledge of various technical aspects,
It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge including, but not limited to, in the following tech,
* BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
* SQL server - TSQL
* Azure stack
Compensation and benefits
* Salary up to �100,000
* Pension 9% employer contribution
* Annual bonus 25%-30%
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays with options to purchase holidays
* And much more.....
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check