As one of the world's foremost cloud service providers, Microsoft has grown to dominate the cloud market, powering thousands of businesses across the globe. With that prestige comes a high demand for professionals with the right skills, and the offer of high salaries, great progression opportunities, and the chance to work some incredible cloud businesses.
If you're interested in spearheading projects and maximising ROI with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, then this paid training and placement opportunity with Revolent is for you.
We're looking for individuals with strong CRM analysis/admin skills interested in cross-training in Microsoft, on a two-year program that includes paid training, certifications, and work placement with some of the best name brands in the sector.
Over 11 weeks, we'll provide you with the initial training you'll need to get you up to speed with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, and support you to gain your industry certifications as a Microsoft Dynamics CE (Customer Engagement, also known as CRM) Functional Consultant. We'll then place you with our client, to give you that all-important work experience that will help you stand out in the jobs market.
Plus, as part of our commitment to creating incredible talent as a Microsoft training provider, we'll provide you with a tailored learning and development plan and a personal career development coach, to help you become the best at what you do.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work as a Revolent Microsoft Functional Consultant CE with one (or more) of our clients. Your role could include:
* Business process mapping
* Requirements gathering
* Creating documentation and functional designs
* Systems analysis
* Stakeholder management
Who we're looking for
To apply for this program, you'll need to have strong CRM analysis/admin skills. Previous experience as a CRM Admin or CRM Business Analyst, would be an asset.
You'll also need to be an excellent communicator and problem solver, and dedicated to learning your new skillset.
To apply for this program, you'll also need to be:
* Willing to commit to a minimum of two years' working with Revolent, post training
* Living within a commutable distance to a major UK city to accommodate client needs as this role be a hybrid of remote and office-based working
* Able to travel as required by the client
* Available to start training in May 2022
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
You will also receive:
* Comprehensive, fully funded, Microsoft authorised training as a Microsoft Dynamics CE Functional Consultant
* Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) - MB910 certification
* Power Platform Fundamentals - PL900 certification
* Power Platform Functional Consultant - PL200 certification
* Extensive consultancy skills training
* Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
* A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
* Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
* Charity experience with Revols for Good: voluntary opportunities to work with our charity partners
More about Revolent
We're experts at creating incredible Cloud talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while creating a more diverse workforce across the cloud sector.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, launching their careers in the Cloud. It's also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
We're also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities who need them the most.
We're on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their career for the better.
Want to find out more about Revolent? Visit our website or check out the reviews of our cross-training on our Glassdoor.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 731 5282 for a confidential chat.