The client are an award-winning MSP with the goal of providing innovative customer-centric solutions. Currently, they are seeking a well-seasoned and reliable EUC Technical Consultant, an individual that is knowledgeable in the design and implementation of EUC solutions.
As an EUC Technical Consultant, you will:
* Design and deliver effective and dynamic solutions in proportion to customer needs and expectations.
* Taking part in pre-sales engagements, as well as conducting any presentations/workshops.
* Develop detailed Proposals as well as further High-level and Low-Level design documents
* Act as an SME in EUC technology and services
* Gather customer requirements in order to develop solutions and estimate delivery timescales
* Cooperate with the wider to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
* Furthermore, you will work closely with the Practice Lead to provide clear explanations and direction to practice members while ensuring their constant engagement and productivity
* Help achieve relevant vendor competencies, by ensuring skill and certification levels are maintained and identifying training needs
* Provide direction and guidance on best practices and standards for their area
* Utilise your experience and constant learning to help define and company strategy in line with the customer demand
* Provide relevant training and support to the wider team during product launches
The kind of skills that the client are looking for:
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft 365 stack, and the advantages and capabilities of integrating the features to forming a solution
* Demonstrable experience utilising the Microsoft System Centre Suite 2016
* Experience operating System Deployments, Upgrades etc. - Windows 10
* Previous experience conducting Microsoft Intune Integration - MDM & PC Management
* Operations Manager 2016
* Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite - EM+S
* Federated Identity (Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Identity Manager)
* Microsoft Intune (Cloud & Hybrid Configurations)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/