MySQL database administrator - London/ Hybrid - Up to �60k - Visa Sponsored
My client is a Microsoft Gold partner consultancy and a managed services provider that specialises in Cloud and Cyber services. This role sits with a team of Database administrators that help run ad maintain client databases. They already have a very successful team of SQL DBA's and now are looking to build out a function of MySQL DBA's for clients that utilise the MySQL server.
They are looking for both experienced and junior candidates to join this team. The client is Actively interviewing and any level of MySQL experienced is welcomed to be reviewed for this role so Apply now!
* Implementing MySQL databases within the Azure platform
* Excellent experience with MariaDB
* Maintain and support by taking part in database engineering activities to solve problems and issues within the databases.
* Hands on development around ETL packages and Data pipelines
* MySQL Database administration
* Fault diagnosis and and fixing data analytics system incidents
* User and security level administration tasks
* Automation of routine tasks
* Salary up to �60,00
* Interest-free season ticket loan
* Standard + Organisation closure days + Bank Holidays
* Eye care vouchers
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid, 2 days a week in the office.
* Office Location - Central London
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexible with later start options available 10:30am - 6:30pm) On call 1 in every 4 weeks with significant compensation for on call and overtime work.
* Salary Reviews - yearly
* Progression Options
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does offer Sponsorship.