Role: Business Support Officer
Start date: ASAP
Salary: �35,000 - �40,000 + benefits
We currently working with a well-known charity on an exciting opportunity. It would be a permanent role which would include a yearly salary of �38,000 plus benefits. The company is based in London with it being Hybrid working.
The Business Support Officer is a member of the Business, Operations, Insight, and Digital Division (BOID) and assists the department in meeting its operational goals. The post holder is responsible for assisting our fundraising and communication teams by providing critical financial and administrative support for core activities and projects, enabling the achievement of our income goals, making a difference in poverty, and developing meaningful engagement with our supporters and audiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Acts on behalf of the Business Operations and Planning Team and Head of BOID, including taking proactive initiative towards agreed objectives
* Liaises with key suppliers, agencies, consultants and volunteers
* Works with colleagues across FSE department, finance and corporate services, and colleagues at all levels cross organisationally to achieve role objectives and purpose
* The ability to make day-to-day decisions to support and contribute to the implementation and smooth running of effective business systems and processes
* Work closely with the Head of BOID and Procurement team to support the selection of suppliers through tender processes, where applicable
Skills needed for the role:
* Proficient in the use of MS Excel and creating spreadsheets for use in financial management
* Ability to clarify objectives, sets priorities and manage workload effectively
* Relevant experience of managing work with external service providers, with specific experience of managing, liaising and communicating with suppliers of mailing, fulfilment and response handling services.
* Ability to multi-task within a fast moving and constantly changing fundraising environment - to initiate, plan and organise work/priorities, monitor and evaluate activities, within agreed timelines, paying close attention to small details
* Educated to A-level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
If you possess the above skills and experience and wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th March at 3pm.