One of our Gold Partner clients have won a huge piece of work and looking to hire experienced MS Dynamics CE Consultants to come on board. This forward thinking company have a great foothold in the market and an outstanding reputation.
This client has gone from strength to strength and looking for switched on Dynamics individuals to grow within the business. If you're looking for a new company to take your career to the next level with advancement prospects, this could be the company for you.
Location: Remote/ London
* Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements
* Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements
* Aid in the design of the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design
* Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications
* The implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
* Keep up to date with the latest technology releases
* Help identify, pursue and close business development opportunities, whilst continually contributing to existing project success
Knowledge, skills and experience
The candidate will have a proven track record as a Consultant with knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform features.
Other essential skills are:
* Able to conduct client-facing work including workshops, presentations, end user training and contribute in meetings
* The ability to translate customer requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
* A good working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform, and underlying data structures
* Experience of participating in customer workshops, and the requirements capture process
* The ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative
* The ability to manage their workload and time according to deadlines set. Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
* Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and interface with business and technology partners
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral - listen, understand, present and challenge
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, able to bring a point of view, perspective and clarity to client challenges
* Commercial awareness: ability to spot opportunities for us to help clients
* Microsoft Customer Engagement Dynamics 365 Associate status
We are actively reviewing CV's. Apply for Immediate consideration.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 861 5344
MS Dynamics CRM/ D365/ Customer Engagement/ CE/ Power Apps/ Power Platform/ Developer/ Consultant/ Microsoft/ Nigel Frank/ Frank Recruitment Group/ FRG