Corporate Controller - Tampa, FL- $130k-140k
Join a rapidly growing healthcare company at the forefront of therapeutics, diagnostics, scientific discovery, and ophthalmics. Our client, known for its innovation in addressing global health challenges, is seeking a dedicated Corporate Controller to oversee our financial operations and contribute to our mission of improving health care worldwide. If you're eager to be part of a dynamic team with a strong commitment to health and wellness, consider joining us.
Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Controller with expertise in Microsoft Business Central to lead our Finance team. This role will play a pivotal role in shaping our company's financial health, working as a strategic partner in setting the vision and direction for our organization. In addition to overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, the Corporate Controller, equipped with proficiency in Microsoft Business Central, will manage, plan, and control all financial activities within the company.
* Collaborate in the development of the company's strategic plans and programs.
* Direct and assess the organization's fiscal responsibilities and performance.
* Supervise accounts payable, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of invoices, purchase orders, and employee expenses.
* Ensure timely compliance with all sales tax reporting requirements.
* Oversee accounts receivable, ensuring prompt collection of payments, accurate cash receipt processing, and effective customer communications.
* Manage the month-end close process and analyze monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
* Conduct thorough analytical reviews of operations from balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow perspectives.
* Utilize financial analysis and models to identify opportunities for improved profitability and expense reduction.
* Provide financial status updates for all divisions, analyzing and consolidating financial data to recommend action plans.
* Create budgets, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
* Coordinate annual tax return preparation as the primary contact.
* Collaborate closely with operations personnel and systems.
* Contribute to operational decisions that extend beyond traditional accounting functions, such as pricing and cost controls.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience
* CPA certification is preferred
* Controller experience with full general ledger accounting and financial reporting in a multi-divisional company.
* Manufacturing/Distribution experience is preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including general ledger functions, month/year-end close procedures, and GAAP.
* Proven track record of developing robust financial systems through hands-on leadership.
* Previous leadership experience with staff management.
* Significant experience using MS D365 Business Central
* Salary of $130k-140k
* PTO and company paid holiday's
* 401k with company match
* Hybrid work flexibility
* Approachable and "open door" attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!