I am in the process of recruiting for a Senior CRM Consultant who wants to work in the Microsoft dynamics market, for a company based in Norway. I am looking for someone with documented Microsoft dynamics experience, specifically in CRM. Also, someone who thrives on challenging and varied work tasks and wants to further develop themselves. The individual I am looking for should be able to write and speak fluently in both Norwegian and English.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Largely project based roles including clarification of needs, implementation, and commissioning of customers
* You will help guide customers in improving various business processes
We would like you to have:
* Documented experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and possibly also other CRM systems
* The ability to work independently and in teams and consider yourself proactive, service-minded and solution orientated
* A bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, management, economics, logistics, or similar
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience after completing your studies
* Good business understanding
* Good collaboration skills and the ability to create good relationships
* Expertise in subject areas BI, field service, service, marketing, and sales would be seen positively
This company is a global IT service and consulting organisation in the development, implementation, and maintenance of digital business solutions.
What the company can offer you:
* Flexibility in everyday work, good social environment, and nice colleagues
* Exciting customer projects, as well as challenging and varied tasks
* Good insurance schemes that include health insurance
* Competence development through established career frameworks and the company academy
To hear more about the opportunity, or to apply feel free to reach out with any questions or send me an up to date CV at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com