IT Analyst - BC - Fort Myers, FL - $100k - Hybrid Schedule
Our client is a well-established food manufacturer who is getting ready for an ERP upgrade, from Dynamics SL to Business Central, and is in need of an IT Systems Analyst to lead support and improvement efforts on the software.
This role will act as a liaison between technical teams and company stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate those into a system designed to improve workflows and maximize output.
Your New Company:
* 4th Generation Family Owned Company
* Transparent company culture, where the President has an open-door policy
* Well-established organization whose products are in the top 10 major retail chains across the United States (want to get some of their free product? Keep reading)
* Invests heavily in their IT infrastructure, and is currently undergoing a multi-year D365 Business Central ERP project
* Will allow you to make an impact and not be siloed in to the same responsibilities every day
Your New Role:
* Responsible for providing leadership in all activities related to the quality, release, and support of enterprise business software products.
* Provide application consulting and support to their D365 BC ERP System, along with the Aptean food add-on
* Review projects which involve ERP development, analyze existing business models and workflows, and translate the overall requirements into technical specifications.
* Work directly with user groups to plan testing, schedule and roll out software releases, train users on new product usage, and follow the release process through to user acceptance.
* Provide second level support for users with ERP related issues.
* Enhance reporting efforts using Power BI
* Lead the Phase 2 Implementation of the product, working closely with manufacturing, distribution, and other operations teams
What You'll Receive:
* $80-120k Base Salary (commensurate on experience)
* 10% year - end bonus
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
* Remote flexibility (2 days per week)
* Free jars of sauce and discounts on other company product
* Opportunity to make an impact in an organization that invests heavily in new technologies
* Major career growth potential as you will have full oversight of the ERP system
Don't miss out. Interviews are already being scheduled.
Interested in learning more?
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to learn more!