D365FO/AX Support Team Lead - Yorkshire - c£55k
Nigel Frank are resourcing for a D365FO/AX Support Team Lead to join an internationally recognised consultancy practice, in the Yorkshire area.
My client have gone from strength to strength over the last couple of years and are looking to expand their award-winning team with a motivated and driven D365FO Support Team Lead.
This position will oversee a strong team of D365FO/AX Support Analysts, and lead on the continuous improvements and maintenance on D365FO/AX systems across a range a highly reputable customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for customers D365 applications, D365 lifecycle management, and D365 enhancements.
* Liaising closely with customers to understand business processes and requirements.
* Line management of an internal development team and ensure best practice development and deployment methodologies are followed.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience using MS Dynamics 365 F&O or Dynamics AX
* Experience designing and implementing system integrations using various technologies
* Ability to communicate articulately with technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong knowledge of business processes and experience of triaging requirements within a fast-paced environment
To discuss this unique opportunity in more detail, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP