Job Description - Azure Infrastructure Engineer
A growing organisation within the Insurance sector are looking for an ambitious, experienced Infrastructure Engineer with strong knowledge across Azure and Networking. The company work alongside numerous large scale clients, focusing on delivering a high quality service and solving complex requirements. They have undergone massive growth over the past few years which is a trend they are anticipating to continue in the future, leading to ample opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career exponentially.
Role & Responsibilities
* Use your knowledge and insight within Azure Infrastructure to make suggestions to internal senior stakeholders.
* Take a hands on leading role on current and upcoming projects.
* Work alongside the junior members of the team and assist in their training and development.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of Azure and experience delivering Azure based solutions - technical experience within Azure AD, Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure Storage and other M365/Cloud based services.
* Great customer facing skillset - confident in communicating with technical and non-technical individuals up to C-suite level.
* Good knowledge of Networking including Cicso, VPN, WAN, LAN and Firewalls.
If you are interested in applying for this role or any other exciting opportunities within Data and AI then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.