Looking for the perfect permanent Microsoft job?
Find out how we can help you take the next steps in your Microsoft technology career
At Nigel Frank, we find great people great jobs. So if you’re looking to take the next step in your Microsoft career, we can make sure you’re heading in the right direction.
Since 2006, we’ve helped thousands of professionals find their dream Microsoft jobs. We’ve found permanent roles for our candidates in more than 4,500 organizations; our extensive network of clients means we cover more of the market than any other agency.
We’re dedicated exclusively to Microsoft technology recruitment; we have more consultants dedicated to the market than the next ten leading Microsoft staffing firms combined. This sole focus on Microsoft ecosystem means we have more roles on offer than anyone else. We’re the only destination you need to find great Microsoft roles.
Why choose Nigel Frank?
Finding the best fit for you
We’re committed to helping you further your career—we take the time to get you to know you, your requirements, and your ambitions, so we can match you with a job that really fits. In fact, more than 85% of people we place stay in the role for two years or more.
Just like we know a great job when we see one, we also know what makes a great candidate. Our consultants are dedicated to specific Microsoft products; with extensive technical expertise and local market knowledge, they appreciate the value of your skills, and how they fit into the wider market.
Hassle-free job hunting
We take the hassle out of job-hunting and will find your next role quickly and discretely. Our promise to you is simple: once we fully understand your goals and requirements, you’ll have a dedicated account manager and a summary of the available opportunities in the marketplace.
The best role, with the right salary
We’ll negotiate on your behalf to get you the role—and the compensation—you deserve. Our customer loyalty score exceeds the recruitment industry average, and our candidates praise our professionalism, communication, and the offer and acceptance process.
How our process works for permanent roles
- Once you submit your resume, a dedicated Nigel Frank consultant will assess your application. If the position is a good match, we’ll be in touch so we can get a full understanding of your skill set, experience, and motivations within 12—24 hours.
- When formal representation has been confirmed, we’ll share your profile with the client.
- If the client is interested in taking your application to the next stage, your consultant will support you throughout the interview process—scheduling interviews, providing guidance, and helping you prepare.
- Should the client decide to move forward with an offer, and that offer is accepted, we’ll handle all the relevant documentation and ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
- We’ll be there throughout your notice period, on your first day, and beyond to support, advise, and make sure you’re happy in your new role.
Search for Microsoft jobs
- Microsoft Azure Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Jobs
- Microsoft SharePoint Jobs
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Jobs
- Microsoft SQL Server Jobs
- Microsoft Skype for Business Jobs
- Microsoft Office 365 Jobs