Services for Microsoft technology contractors
Find out how we can help freelancers, and make your next Microsoft job your best yet
Working for yourself doesn’t have to mean going it alone.
Our specialist contract recruitment consultants can help mitigate a much of the uncertainty that can come with freelancing.
Since 2006, we’ve placed Microsoft contractors with more than 4,500 organizations—thanks to our vast network of Microsoft partners, ISVs, and end users, we can bring you the hottest contract roles before anyone else.
Why Nigel Frank?
Our clients trust us to deliver; working with us puts you ahead of your competitors when it comes to landing the best contract roles on the market.
We pride ourselves on offering a service that you’ll want to come back to—more than 70% of our business comes from referrals, and this is no different for our contract candidates. On average, we’ve found at least 4 jobs for every contractor we’ve worked with.
Finding you the right job, fast
We know that as a contractor, time is money. That’s why we work hard to match you with the right role, fast. For contract roles, we aim to get your resume to the hiring manager within 12 hours, with a view to getting contractors on the job within 48 hours. We won’t waste your time with jobs that don’t fit.
We’ll promote your services to our massive network of clients, negotiate your contract, and even take care of the paperwork. At Nigel Frank, we’re committed to making your next job your best yet.
Dedicated to the Microsoft ecosystem
Our dedicated consultants work solely on specific technologies, allowing them to build a thorough knowledge of their products, and an unrivaled understanding of the jobs market. This in-depth appreciation of your skills and experience, and more importantly, their value, allow them to deliver expert service that other recruiters simply can’t match.
How our process works for contract roles
- Once you submit your resume, a dedicated Nigel Frank consultant will assess your application. If the position is a good match, we’ll be in touch so we can get a full understanding of your skill set, experience, and motivations within a few hours.
- When formal representation has been confirmed, we’ll get your profile in front of the client within 12 hours.
- Should the client be interested in taking your application to the next stage, your consultant will schedule an interview at your earliest convenience. We’ll also support you throughout the interview process, providing guidance and helping you prepare.
- If the client decides to issue an offer, and that offer is accepted, we’ll handle all the relevant documentation and get you on-site as soon as possible.
- We aim to get contractors on the job within 48 hours—we’ll take care of all of the paperwork and invoice the client for your services after 30 days, so you can focus on the project at hand.
Search for Microsoft contract jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Contract Jobs
- Microsoft SharePoint Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Contract Jobs
- Microsoft SQL Server Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Skype for Business Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Azure Contract Jobs
- Microsoft Office 365 Contract Jobs