BI & Data Manager - Cheshire, North West, UK
Are you a talented Senior looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, caring, company who are strive to continuously improve their services.
My client are a large UK based company within the Healthcare industry.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Manage a team
* Create/Manage a data warehouse to store data from a data lake or other raw format using an ETL process
* Drive insight to the business
* Design and support the data strategy
* Run a range of MI/BI and reporting initiatives
* Manage the BAU function
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
* Data lake
* Data warehousing techniques
* Visualisation tools - Tableau or Power BI
* Azure storage
* Data Lake
These are types for projects this team are working on, to give you an example of what you could be getting involved in:
* Large business wide transformation programme.
* 5+ years' experience in the BI & Data industry
* Excellent communication
* Management experience
Culture & Values
* Fast Paced
* Wellbeing Culture
* Base Salary - From �50,000 to �60,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
* 25 days Holiday
* Plus much more…
* Working Location - Hybrid
* Office Location - Manchester
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Reporting Into - Head of Business Intelligence
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.