The Solutions Architect's role is to strategically design and implement in-house information systems and networked software architectures that support core organizational functions and assure their high availability. This individual will deliver high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform and gain organizational commitment for all systems and software plans, as well as evaluate and recommend all technologies required to complete those plans. Demonstrating deep knowledge of the Domain solutions and modern work offerings across Microsoft 365 and Azure, with a critical focus on networking and certificates, the Solutions Architect drives digital transformational results and realizes business strategy for our customers. In addition, the Solutions Architect provides technical leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level. Our specific areas of focus for this candidate are Office 365 and Azure Cloud Architect, Design, and implementation.
As a Solutions Architect, you will plan for and drive adoption of Microsoft Office 365 and Modern Workplace technologies. This position will have the opportunity to provide technical leadership by championing cloud and technology modernization within the company. It will be relied upon for thought leadership in assessing the current state of technology architecture and implementing and working with the rest of the organization's leadership to build a roadmap and drive technology decision making through governance. The Solution Architect will provide leadership for a variety of modern technology related projects to ensure alignment with strategic goals, effective service coordination, resource allocation, and execution.
Our Purpose is to Share Smarter, Serve Better - By providing tailored professional shared services, partnering with our customers to become an extension of their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Lead technical discussions that drive decisions and implementation
* Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
* High standard of organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Educate employees and affiliates on collaboration tools, policies, and best practices
* Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
* Collaboration with Product Managers and Product Owners to build vendor management/engagement strategies
* Mentor team members on technologies and implementation efforts as needed
Office 365 Responsibilities
* Research, develop, and deploy Office 365 solutions, including delivering proof of concepts
* Design, Plan and Execute Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and MS Teams
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
* Stay current on Office 365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
* Participates in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the O365/Exchange architecture
Cloud Architect Responsibilities
* Develop and provide leadership for cloud and hybrid cloud security and risk management and mitigation
* Provide solution architecture via cloud design and integration for the office of information and develop guiding principles for determining appropriate
* Coordinate shared agreement of cloud strategy and building roadmap for LSI to adopt cloud technologies and capabilities across the system
* Evangelize, strategize, delegate administration of cloud efforts via the creation and coordination of a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCOE) and cloud governance broadly across the institution
* Coordinate integration of current central IT services for use with cloud services
* Oversight of cloud operational design and management, tool creation, processes
* Roadmap and execution of cloud strategy
* Influence and guide change management efforts and lead cloud governance efforts
The ideal candidate will have the following educational and experience background:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Significant hands-on experience in administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments
* Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
* Significant experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or higher Servers
* Extensive experience in PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies
* Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, LDAP, DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting and Patch Management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior leaders
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization, and deployment
* Implementation-level experience with Microsoft InTune solutions
* Working knowledge of Azure AD, RMS and Azure security related products.
* Implementation-level knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure including Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure SSO and MFA
Company Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
* Employee Well-Being: We are committed to maximizing every employee's talent in their role within the organization, and care about the well-being of each employee from a whole-life perspective.
* Communication | Collaboration: Success is built on relationships. We will bring expertise, professionalism and a genuine love for our craft to the table - and expect the same in return.
* Stewardship: Our investment of time, talent, and treasure will do great things in the long run. We make decisions based on our responsibility to our employees, our customers, our stakeholders and our community.
* Trustworthiness: There are no substitutes for honesty and kindness and doing what's right.
* Excellence: We are persistent in achieving objectives efficiently and effectively; finding new ways to grow our company and each other
We are proud to offer a generous benefit package in addition to competitive compensation. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a Health Savings Account with company match, 401K plan with company match up to 4% of your compensation, PTO accrual, two personal days per year, holiday pay, company paid short and long term disability, and company paid life insurance.
Please email email@example.com for immediate consideration.