SharePoint Consultant (Home working)
|Date Posted:||18th May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Seline Yongeviz|
|Telephone:||+ 44 191 230 1883|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
Home working with client site visits (UK)
£50,000 salary + car allowance + benefits
I am currently working with a globally successful, award winning organisation who is looking to grow their team with the addition of a talented and enthusiastic SharePoint Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and for someone who is keen for a client facing position with key responsibility. This company pride themselves on supporting their employees to progress and develop within with regular performance reviews to ensure that you are performing to the best of your ability.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a client facing role providing SharePoint solutions
- Good Office 365 skills and knowledge; Team, Planner, Flow, Skype
- Solid experience installing and configuring SharePoint
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A customer centric approach
Some of the main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Attending business analysis meetings; gathering requirements and designing solutions
- Installing and configuring SharePoint products to customers and workstation computers
- Upgrade and installing Microsoft SharePoint
- Prepare and present classroom and onsite training for SharePoint and other Stack products
- Getting involved in the full project lifecycle
This positon will provide you with the opportunity to work in an extremely successful organisation and to develop your existing skills further. In this role you will be communicating with people across the board and will be sure to be working on exciting projects and propositions from the off-set.
I am currently shortlisting for this position today. So to avoid disappointment, please contact me on 0191 5000036 or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org to put yourself forward for this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
Key Words: SharePoint, SharePoint Consultant, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Gold Partner, Office 365, SharePoint Online, UK,
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: