Azure IaaS/PaaS Consultant- Contract - $140-150/Hr - West Palm
|Date Posted:||16th April 2018|
|Location:||West Palm Beach, Florida|
|Contact Name:||Alec Porter|
|Reference:||FRG - 825477|
|Salary:||$140 - $150 per hour|
Azure IaaS/PaaS Consultant- Contract - $140-150/Hr - West Palm, FL
A company based out of West Palm, FL, is currently seeking a highly skilled Cloud Consultant with expertise in Microsoft Azure to join on a contract basis. They are market leaders in the Digital Media space and you will be working on a large project so the candidate must be used to working with large amounts of data and information. Ideally the client is looking for someone who comes from a traditional data center platform background and have strong exposure to Azure. One of the Biggest struggles the client has at the moment is making sure everything is "Cloud Native".
Essential skills include:
- Extensive Experience with cloud computing services in particular IaaS and PaaS
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: Azure PaaS technologies, Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc., Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Networking skills such as Internet, VPN, Express Connect etc.
- Core Network Services (DNS, IPAM, NTP, Domains)
- Data Security
- Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets andaffinity groups.
- Experience Deploying Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Provide high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
-3-6 Month Contract
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: