Azure Cloud Consultant - £52,000 - fully remote
Nigel Frank are working closely with one of the country's leading Microsoft Partners, that use their services for the greater good! They have a customer base of organisations, they are all from the Charity and Non-Profit sector, and they help by implementing advanced software solutions into their businesses. Transforming these organisations to improve their operations is at the forefront of everything that they do.
They are a company that have FULLY taken home working into their stride, and in an effort to improve their employees wellbeing and work life balance, support a fully remote workforce!
Alongside the home working, they provide employees with an excellent benefit package focused on supporting their engineers. Helping with everyday healthcare costs, mental health services and gym / retail discounts, it's clear that they put employees first.
My client are currently looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant to join their ranks. You will be responsible for:
* Providing expert guidance and technical leadership in implementation, integration and optimisation of cloud solutions within M365 and Azure.
* Working with clients to understand business requirements and design technical solutions
* Handling deployments, configurations and managing M365 and Azure services.
Demonstratable experience in delivering Azure and Microsoft 365 solutions
* Hands-on experience in Azure and Microsoft 365 solution design, implementation and administration
* Holding relevant certifications like AZ-305 or AZ-104
In this fully remote role, you will be working core hours of business but may be required to work extra hours occasionally, when required. There is also occasional travel to client sites, but they offer a £5,400 car allowance- a driving license is a requirement.
This is a salaried role paying up to £52,000, with a great benefits package including:
* Company contributory pension
* Life assurance, 4 times your salary
* Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
* Income protection scheme
* Volunteering Leave
* 24hr Counselling and Advice Line
* Mental Health Support
* Discounted gym memberships
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/