Are you a data professional who is looking for the next step in the career with a Nordic recognised BI consultancy?
Would you like to have a real say in how clients adopt their BI solutions and drive value?
Nigel Frank have partnered with a leading Data consultancy who are rapidly growing due to their increasing workload and strong pipeline of work. Although they have offices all across Sweden they are a remote-first company and boast a friendly, but ambitious technology-driven environment. This is a fantastic time to join as they take on their next phase of growth, for a business that offers real career development opportunities, both through professional and personal development.
What can you look forward to?
* Remote working with your choice of laptop/set-up
* Interesting projects in various industries including Telecom, Transport, Logistics, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Pharma, FinTech, Motor and others
* Tailored remuneration package which means you decide how salary you get, how many vacations you want, the amount you put into your pension, how long you take off for parental leave and many other aspects
* Monthly catch-ups with your manager to make sure you're happy with your work and on the right path to reach your goals
* Time devoted to training and development which can be requested through the business
* Attend at least 2 conferences a year with regular social tech meet-ups
* Daily fikas with your consulting team to enjoy a coffee and catch-up
What we need from you
* Strong Power BI or Qlik experience (projects available for both technologies)
* A desire to learn more and keep on up-skilling - current consultants are building their experience in advanced analytics (AI/ML) and project leadership
* Strong communication demonstrated through managing and engaging stakeholders and eliciting requirements effectively
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team - you will be working alongside your skilled colleagues while also taking the initiative
* Customer service focused and good people skills
This is an established company that has a fantastic reputation on the market with over 80% of their customers extending projects due to the team's performance; they're also having to turn down customers due to how many exciting projects they have right now and all of their consultants being busy on projects.
Working for one of Sweden's best places to work (they came 3rd two years in a row), you can expect to be surrounded by the latest tech and very best consultants which offers you a great chance to continue growing your skill set.
Day to day you'll be involved in daily stand-ups and scrums to collaborate with the wider team to offer help, advice and updates on projects. You will be expected to work on projects concurrently whilst supporting the sales teams in scoping new clients and doing demos. This means that the role will add real excitement to your day as no two days will be the same.
If you're interested in finding out more, please apply or reach out to me with your CV on m.mcdermott@nigelfrank or +46 77 588 86 15