Devops Engineer- Remote, Between �65,000 - �80,000+Bonus
My client is going through a huge growth phase after a huge investment was approved focusing primarily on Azure Cloud projects, constantly evolving and having a forward thinking approach to new ideas and applications.
They are a medical information company that provide technology-enabled solutions to the global life sciences, pharmaceutical and wider healthcare sectors. Their leading platforms improve the accessibility and usability of medical information.
They have been in the industry since 1974 and the pharmaceutical/Life sciences industry has grown massively in the last 24 months which enabled them to attract investors and really begin taking their business to the next level with new applications and projects with a huge investment secured at the start of this year. They use the best digital platforms to improve the accessibility and usefulness of medicines information to their rapidly growing audience with over 80 million visits per year. Their customers and audiences trust them to deliver up-to-date, accurate and reliable medical information.
Role & Responsibilities
Support operations of production Azure cloud environment, including:
* Incident response
* Answering service requests
* Execution of change
Proactively and continuously improve service through:
* Automation by scripting repeatable tasks
* Monitoring improvements to detect incidents before they occur
* Fixing incident root causes by contributing code fixes or design changes
* Leverage automation tools and Infrastructure as Code tools to maintain environment and execute changes while adhering to change management process
* Understand and contribute to processes and tools used by team
* Identify areas of operations with quality deficits or automation opportunities to work to improve.
Skills & Qualifications
* Highly technical and analytical, possessing 2+ years of development/deployment experience
* Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
* Work experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS resources, Terraform, Azure Devops, Azure Pipelines, Application Insights, PowerShell, Azure CLI & GIT
* Experience with COSMOS DB & SQL Server
* Excellent communication skills
* Discretionary Annual Bonus of up to 10% depending on company performance
* Private Medical Insurance, after successful completion of probation period
* Company Statutory Pension Contributions of 4%, with employee contribution of 5%. After completion of 12 month's services this increases up to 10%
* Life Assurance of 4 times the salary
* Working Hours of 37.5 over 5 days per week
* Flexible/Hybrid Working.
* Annual Leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sebastian on 0203 148 4651 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based