Job Title: Senior Software Developer - (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
Location: Washington DC Area (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to $185,000
Are you a seasoned Senior Software Developer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to contribute to impactful government projects? We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join our team in the Washington DC area, contributing to crucial government contracts that require top-level security clearance (TS/SCI).
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
* TS/SCI security clearance.
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer or similar role.
* Familiarity with web development frameworks and libraries (e.g., React, Angular, Express.js, Django, Ruby on Rails).
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to ensure scalability and reliability of web applications.
* Proficiency with version control systems (e.g., Git) and deployment tools.
* Extensive experience in building high-performance web services and APIs within cloud-native architectures.
* Solid understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and best coding practices.
* Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
* Strong communication and teamwork abilities with an adaptability to dynamic work environments.
* Passion for software development and continuous learning of industry trends.
* Knowledge of configuration management and automation tools for server provisioning, configuration, and maintenance.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain innovative software solutions for government contracts.
* Architect and implement scalable, secure, and high-performance web applications and services.
* Utilize both front-end and back-end technologies to create user-friendly and efficient interfaces.
* Employ Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles to set up and manage cloud services.
* Ensure adherence to best coding practices, software design principles, and security standards.
* Participate in code reviews, troubleshoot issues, and provide solutions to technical problems.
* Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to drive project success.
* Competitive base salary up to $185,000.
* Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, retirement plans, and more.
* Opportunity to work on impactful government contracts in a dynamic environment.
* Professional development support and opportunities for career growth.
* Hybrid work model providing flexibility.
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!