Nigel Frank are currently working with a global manufacturer are seeking an Senior Infrastructure Analyst to join the team on an 18 month FTC and work primarily to deliver their operational technology agenda across their UK sites.
The opportunity is an excellent chance for analysts with to step in and manage the OT infrastructure and project activity of the client across multiple UK sites. In return, the opportunity is also offering a salary of up to �55,000.
Please note, there is an expectation of at least 2 days on-site their Nuneaton office.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Managing technical change to the organisation's infrastructure, with appropriate risk assessments and recovery processes
* Providing OT support across the business's UK sites. Ensuring continuity and high performance standards are maintained.
* Planning, installing and maintaining the organisation's OT infrastructure in accordance to their business requirements and standards.
The skills/experience the client are looking for include:
* Previous experience in a similar role, preferably from a manufacturing / operational environment.
* Technical competency regarding: Server Infrastructure, IoT, Firewalls, VMWare virtualisation, SAN solutions and interface types.
* Experience using problem solving methodologies, including root cause analysis to understand and resolve issues.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to document requirements and processes, and provide updates to key stakeholders
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Please note that this position is unable to provide sponsorship to those who require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women and individuals of other minorities are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/