Integration Developer with Java
For one of my global Clients I am looking for a motivated person to help them implement enterprise integrations using Talend ESB and DI platform. The person will join a newly built team and help to build and deploy integration flows based on the Talend middleware.
As Talend is java-based the candidate can also expect some pure Java development activities related to some Java backend systems we own.
* Gather and document requirements
* Specify interface definitions
* Design Solution
* Development and Test support
* 65% Talend ESB Development / 35% pure Java J2SE development
* Application integration and patterns:
* Synchronous service-based,
* Asynchronous, event-based
* Batch, ETL.
* SOAP, REST
* XML, XSLT, JSON
* SQL, PL/SQL (database definition, CRUD operations)
* Java J2EE (incl. JPA, JMS, etc.)
* HTML, Java-/TypeScript
* SCM - git, subversion
* Talend ESB and DI platform knowledge or similar (Mulesoft, Tibco, webMethods, Dell Boomi, ServiceMix, Camel, Springboot microservices)
* Microsoft Azure services: (experience with AWS, Google cloud services)
* Blob storage,
* API management,
* Logic Apps,
* Event Grid.
* Apache Camel
* Apache OSGI Karaf
* around 3 years full-time experience as Java developer
* Able to work with functional experts to understand, document, and align on requirements
* Able to work with team members around the world
* Able to write code that is performant, understandable, documented, maintainable
* Experience with development and setup of highly available (clustered) applications
* Strong curiosity to learn new topics (both technical and functional)
* Fluent English, written and spoken.
* Experience with Integrations / Interface management
please note that you must reside in Poland in order to be considered for this role.
If it sounds intereting please apply to email@example.com