Our client is an NZ-owned technology consultancy with offices in Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington, and Christchurch. They build intelligent and creative solutions that help their customers become faster, better, and more successful with a strong focus on sustainable results.
As a senior consultant, you will have proven experience with customer-facing engagements, presentations, and Power BI storytelling. Engaging with and taking the customer on the journey is key to the role. You will work closely with customers using your extensive experience to design and deliver quality data platforms, data visualization, and insights solutions, particularly in the Power BI space.
* At least 5 years of experience with the Power BI suite of products including manipulation using Power Query, DAX, report, and dashboard design.
* SSIS, SSRS, SSAS experience.
* Proven experience implementing Power BI governance is an advantage.
* Proven in Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Factory & Cloud Architecture.
* Experience using PowerApps, Logic Apps, and Flow is beneficial.
* Experience in source control and deployment methodologies.
Culture and Benefits
* Flexible working hours.
* Avid supporters of Cure Kids charity.
* Professional growth and learning opportunities.
* Fully subsidized medical insurance for employees.
* Heavily discounted medical insurance for the immediate family of employees.
* Volunteer days.
* Hybrid working model (3 days in the office)
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
+61 3 8592 0512
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Australia or New Zealand as either permanent residents or citizens with a valid work Visa.