An exciting and engaging opportunity has arisen for an Azure integration Developer developer to join a well-established team based in Sydney's CBD! Our client prides themselves on their community contribution and value of their work. With an envisionment of their 3 year road-map and healthy pipeline, this opportunity is a match for an individual who wants to add value to the Azure team and platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Establish standards and procedures across the IT service lifecycle, including development in the areas of system integration and testing and ensures that implementation of the same.
* Build integration service to consume API's from vendors and developers, produces software builds for loading to target environments. Configures the environment, produces integration test specifications, conducts tests, records details of tests and carries out fault diagnosis of failures.
* Deliver data integration through the implementation of shared databases, modification and optimization of current systems, managing the exchange and storing of data, and making recommendations when upgrades or changes are needed to maintain smooth operations
* Work with the Integration team to architect and support both Hybrid and On-premise integration.
* Work with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations
* Design solutions with the Integration team using Azure cloud technologies and various SaaS and on-premises applications.
* Manage source code and versioning.
* Have good command over various message formats such as XML, JSON, CSV etc.
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years in a similar role
* Demonstrates extensive knowledge in Microsoft BizTalk 2010 & 2013, Microsoft Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, Functions, ADFV2, Data Lake, etc.), Microsoft SSIS, .Net, C# and MS SQL.
* Experience or high degree of familiarity with integration technologies locate in Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 platform such as common data services, service bus and logic apps
* Hybrid working arrangements
* Collaborate with the forward-thinking team
* Generous parental leave + additional benefits
If this sounds of interest to you, please email your updated CV to Charlotte Stavrou on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0402 473 622