Role and Responsibility:
The Business Transformation Consultant is responsible for building and supporting the big data platform. As a
Business Transformation Consultant - Big Data, your responsibilities include:
* Work closely with business stakeholders, process owners and users to understand the service/product requirements.
* Liaise with stakeholders, external parties and/or research to understand Non-Functional Requirements(NFRs) to help ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system/solution quality requirements.
* Become a bridge between key client business stakeholders, project/iteration managers, solution architects/designers, developers, and testers
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills:
* Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a tech BA or equivalent in IT Consulting or other technology business units across the industry.
* Minimum of 3+ years of business analysis experience in data initiatives such as data Governance, modernisation, migration, reporting, analytics, information management and data quality.
* Experience delivering projects based on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and other modern data platforms� Understanding of containerisation, virtualization, infrastructure and networking.
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering courses.
* One or more industry-recognised technology or project delivery certifications or badges.