Project Manager - Fully Remote - Up to �70,000
My Client are a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting their clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes.
They require a Digital Project Manager to support the tracking and the delivery of the Digital schedule and manage tasks across teams, aligning the Digital Programme with the wider delivery programme.
* Support Tracking and delivery of the schedule.
* Management of tasks across teams.
* Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of the plan.
* Defining, maintaining and presenting project status to the team and leadership, as required to deliver parent company programme governance requirements as required.
* To hold health, safety, security and well being as a key programme value and to participate in the creation, development and implementation of strategies by the programme leadership team.
* Promoting an inclusive working environment for all and expects the team to make best use of their skills to create an inclusive culture, free from discrimination or harassment.
Skills and experience
* Experience of managing managed service providers and ensuring deliverables are achieved to the agreed timescales.
* Experience of collaborating within complex delivery teams.
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to allow interaction with clients, managers and technical SMEs.
* Project Management skills, both waterfall and Agile.
* Certification in Project Management.
* Base salary up to �70,000
* Fully Remote
* Health & well being benefits
* Training and Development
For this, and other exciting permanent roles, contact Nancy Tamplin in complete confidence on 02038087304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancy-tamplin-7447a51a0/