Nigel Frank International is representing a multinational MS Gold Partner with a Global market identity and is actively looking for a strong D365FO Finance Functional Consultant to join their growing team due to a strong enterprise-level project pipeline. My client is looking to bring on Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers to their team.
This fantastic opportunity calls for a professional Finance Consultant looking to utilize their existing Dynamics AX/365FO experience and lead the finance work streams on various D365FO projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Determine how software modifications, updates, and fixes would affect the D365FO/AX system.
* Business analysis, functional requirement gathering, and process mapping
* Functional design document (FDD) development
* Functional installation, configuration, and user acceptance testing
* Key user training, go-live support, and post-go-live process improvement
Skills & Qualifications
* Experienced across the full implementation life cycle of D365 F&O/AX (project analysis, writing, testing, training, and go-live support).
* A firm understanding of Dynamics AX/365F&O ERP
* Partner-based consultancy experience (will consider candidates with end-to-end project experience within end user environment)
* Strong Finance business process understanding - ideally with a finance degree/ qualification (ACCA/ CIMA part or fully qualified)
* Excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
* Flexible working arrangements - Hybrid
* Yearly Salary evaluations
* KPI & Company Performance bonuses
* Free work laptop
* Free up-to-date paid certifications
* Work for a global leading consultancy firm
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org confidentiality is of course guaranteed!