Management Consultant for a Data & Analytics Consultancy
Are you passionate about creating business value with data and want to utilize your entrepreneurial mindset at a place where you have a lot of autonomy?
Then one of my clients are looking for a Management Consultant where you can do just that.
They are on their way to create a leading consulting company in the intersection between Business Development, Analysis and Data. At the center of their success is a strong passion for creating lasting business value through data and analysis. This is complemented by a constant eagerness to learn combined with integrity and teamwork.
Some of their clients include Spotify, King, Trustly, Fishbrain and Epidemic Sound.
Success for us is not short-term financial results but building a company focusing on the long-term, prioritising the development of an amazing team.
What you will do
As a Management Consultant within Analytics you would be exposed to a variety of data projects spanning from strategy to implementation. Depending on your profile you could be advising our clients on how to harness the value of their data utilizing advanced analytics for minimizing customer churn for example.
Who you are
* Have a few years of consulting experience
* A wiz at client communication and relationship building
* Understands how data and analysis can create value and are able to find relevant use cases at our clients
* Skilled in analysis and have some experience with SQL or/and Python
* Have experience of one or a few cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure
* Have an understanding of agile methodologies
Experience in any of these areas is advantageous:
* Strategic projects within data
* Project management
* Cloud architecture
* Data modelling
To succeed in the role, we also believe that you:
* Like to familiarize yourself with business challenges and are passionate about helping customers create value
* Are analytical, solution-oriented and loves to learn new things
* Believe that the best solutions are created in cross-functional teams
* Want to continue building Data Edge together with us!
What we offer
* Possibility for hybrid work depending on the project and the client
* Learning from and working with some of the best data professionals in Stockholm
* Learning about the latest trends and working with the latest tech on the market
* Great culture combining passion for data, integrity and teamwork
* A chance to build Data Edge together with us, to have autonomy and apply your entrepreneurial spirit
* An office in central Stockholm should you want to socialize with colleagues
* Conferences, trips, social events and knowledge sharing sessions for bringing the team together
* Competitive market salary
* other benefits such as wellness allowances, 30 days annual vacation, coverage for competence development, private health insurance and more
To find out more about this role (and others) , apply below or contact me via Linkedin, phone or email.
+46 8 502 425 47